An advanced multi-active formula designed for rapid and significant improvement in the appearance. Rapid Fade 12x features our new EpHQuinoneTM Technology, an innovative whitening complex, combined with alpha hydroxy acids and botanical extracts to maximize penetration and stimulate cell turnover. EpHQuinoneTM interrupts the melanogenesis pathway at multiple points, resulting in rapid and effective improvement in age spots and other excess pigmentation. Utilizing a Trans-Epidermal Carrier System, Rapid Fade 12x penetrates skin and stimulates cell turnover, resulting in rapid results visible within weeks of use.
- New EpHQuinoneTM technology results in rapid removal of age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Contains 12 highly-effective ingredients, that penetrates the skin and stimulates cell turnover
- Trans-Epidermal Carrier System resulting in rapid results within weeks of use.
- Clinically proven to reduce melanin synthesis by 80% in 6 weeks Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Alpha hydroxy acids stimulate cellular regeneration resulting in brighter, firmer skin
Directions For Use
Apply sparingly over affected area. Allow to absorb before applying additional product. Initial application should be two to three times per week, advancing up to two times per day as tolerated.
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Kojic Dipalmitate, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Biosaccha- ride Gum-1, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Licorice Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Kojic Dipalmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin